Friday, August 7, 2009

It's My Bed Now


Beau takes matters into his own paws and does some rearranging of his own. Flip that bed and move it away from the wall. Parental units move in to override his decorating scheme and restore order.

And why was there no Beau to greet me on my arrival today? He was in his bed. Clearly, preserving his spot trumped welcoming Mom after a hard day earning coins to keep him in kibble.

As I write, Beau has possession of the bed in GB's office. Hope is restless, wandering in and out to see if the bed is still occupied.
~
~
Hold on! He moved to the bedroom. And was that flurry of white, moving at hound dog speed through the office door, Hope?
~
~
Don't ya hope I have something different to write about tomorrow? Yeah, well, you can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment